Suspension for injection.
Clostridium perfringens types A, B, C, D; C. chauvoei; C. novy type B; C. septicum; C. tetani. Reinforced with immunity adjuvants.
TARGET SPECIES AND INDICATIONS
Cattle, sheep, goats, swine and rabbits.
Immunization and prevention of the diseases produced by Clostridium spp.
- Enterotoxaemia and Gastroenteritis in calves
- Haemorrhagic Enterotoxaemia (Struck) in sheep
- Necrotic Enteritis or Lamb Dysentery (less 15 days old)
- Enterotoxaemia in rabbits
- Infectious Necrotic Hepatitis in sheep and goats
- Gas gangrene in cattle, goats and sheep
- Malignant oedema (Braxy) in bovine
POSOLOGY AND METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Sheep and goats: 2 ml/animal at 3-3.5 months of gestation. Repeat at the same dose, after 1 month.
Lambs and kids (from vaccinated females):2 ml/animal at 25 days old.
Lambs and kids (from non-vaccinated females): 2 ml/animal at 7 days old.
Cattle: 4 ml/animal at 6 - 7 months of gestation. Repeat the same dose, after 1 month.
Calves (more than 3 months of age): 4 ml/animal. Repeat, 2 ml dose, after 1 month.
Calves (less than 3 months of age): 3ml/animal.
Rabbits: 1ml/animal at 15 days of gestation
PRESENTATION AND WITHDRAWAL TIME